...always makes me smile...
and is getting increasingly difficult to photograph!
More pictures...really Ma??!!
My favorite this month
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz (just under 50th percentile)
Height: 28 in (just under 50th percentile)
- In the last week, you've started crawling (where you used to roll and scoot everywhere) and started taking steps while holding onto our hands (you can now do laps around the room like this).
- You learned to clap.
- You have started saying what I think is "yah" all the time now.
- I think you've started dreaming...you seem to talk in your sleep sometimes now.
- You LOVE riding on Daddy's shoulders.
- You have 4 teeth coming in, the first of which finally cut about a week and a half ago.
- You reached your highest temperature (and 3rd ear infection in 2 months) a couple weeks ago.
- You now feed yourself puffs and small bits of food (i.e., banana, soft cooked carrot).
- You WANT to feed yourself everything and will sometimes get so irate that we don't give you the spoon that you will refuse to finish your dinner.
- This past week, you have HATED going to bed, even though your exhausted.
- You have also started hitting and throwing little tantrums when you want/don't want something...and we must find a way to break you of these things ASAP!
- The last couple days, you have started a new trend of screaming bloody murder when I lay you on the changing table. You then proceed to lock your legs straight, lift your whole lower body and try and roll off the dresser.
- You are FINALLY getting Christened this weekend!
- We are in the midst of planning your first birthday party...I still can't believe you're almost a year old.
- You no longer nurse, but are still taking breastmilk in a bottle 4 times a day, which means Mommy is 2 months away from no longer being tethered to the pump! It has all been worth it, but I long for the day when I don't have to schedule my hours around the pump. I've reduced to 4 times a day and intend to go down to 3 times a day by next week (in preparation for my trip to the Superbowl!).