Thursday, December 30, 2010

25 Weeks

 Taken at 25 weeks 2 days

How Far along: 25 Weeks 3 Days

Weight gain: 23 pounds as of my last appointment

Maternity Clothes?: Yes!  Although I did fit into my pre-preg stretchy skinny jeans today!  WOOHOO!

Stretch Marks?: Nothing yet

Sleep?: Damn near impossible since last week.  I had such bad acid indigestion on Christmas Eve, I think I slept about an hour that night.  Otherwise, I just wake up continuously throughout the night lately.  However, I think it's more because of my racing mind then anything else. 

Best Moment this week?: Snow day Monday and taking today and tomorrow as vacation days!

Movement?: Yes! 

Food Craving?: Nothing in particular 

Gender?: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope

What I miss?:  Not feeling crazy!

What I'm looking forward to?: Looking at baby furniture this weekend!

Emotions: Out of control the last couple of days.  Generally, I have become much less emotional then I ever was and NEVER cried.  However, the last couple days, I felt like I couldn't control the tears.  I'm hoping it was a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment