Sunday, June 3, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I've taken a particular liking to Pinterest lately. No, that's an understatement.  I'm obsessed with Pinterest!  I love doing little things for the important people in our lives and the women that care for Felix are among the most important to us.  So for this past Teacher's Appreciation Week, we put these little gifts together for all the ladies at daycare:




I thought I would post the (simple) instructions on here for anyone looking for similar ideas.  I slightly modified the instructions found on this blog. What you'll need:
  • Bag of Marshmallows
  • Sleeve of individually wrapped mini-Hershey bars
  • Box of Graham Crackers
  • Ziploc bags (the original blog I found this one called for cellophane bags, but I didn't have any, so I just folded the Ziploc bags down as far as needed to hide the "Ziploc" printed on the bag)
  • Cardstock
  • Printer
  • Stapler
I used the printable label found on the blog linked above.  Super simple, but special enough to let the girls know how much they mean to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment