Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day...a week late

Well, keeping with my MO lately, I'm finally posting pics from my FIRST Mother's Day last week!  We had such a great day, starting with a pancake breakfast in bed with my favorite boys. I also got some great gifts, including three new charms for my Pandora bracelet and a Giants jersey (I finally got one)! Here's the new charms I got:



After breakfast, we all wound up falling asleep again together until about 11:30am..whoops!  Then we spent the rest of the day at my mom's house.  My Nonna, Uncle Ralph, Aunt Raffaella, and my cousins Anthony and Gabriella were finally able to meet Felix!  It was a great day full of good people and good food! 

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of our little family, but here's some other pictures from my first Mother's Day:

 Me, Mom and Felix

Me, Mom, Nonna and Felix...Four Generations

Me, Mom, Nonna, Aunt Raf...all the moms and Felix

And another fun one

All the moms and their kids

Anthony with Felix...he's a natural!  Please ignore how terrible I look!

No comments:

Post a Comment