Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catching Up

It's been an exciting couple of months...

Scott and I both have new jobs!

Scott started his new job in Hoboken last month.  it's about a 2.5 hour commute, one way, but his schedule allows him to leave at 4pm, so he's still home about 7pm (although he does have to leave the house by 5:15am)...just in time to bathe the baby.  We were worried, before he started, that he wouldn't see the baby at all during the week, but it seems to be working out.  And he loves the job...which makes all the difference in the world.

As for me...today was my last day at the firm.  Monday, I start my new job.  YAY!  So, tomorrow I am off to buy some non-maternity clothes that fit me.  I'm back in a few of my pre-preg clothes, but I've still been wearing most of my maternity clothes to work...held up by my bella band.  Yikes!  I definitely don't want to show up at a new job looking like that! 

As you can see, we've been a bit busy with the new jobs/closing out old jobs lately, among other things.  And now it's time for a little catch up...over the next few days, I'll be posting about a lot of different things I've been meaning to catch you up on lately.  Keep a lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment