Monday, September 20, 2010

11 Weeks and Scott's Surprise Party

I hit 11 weeks today!  Don't mind the hot mess...I just got back from the gym...and the shadowing makes  my butt look a lot bigger then it is...I swear!  ALL of the bloating I've been experiencing for the last month or two subsided on Saturday morning and I felt SO skinny again!  Unfortunately, it all came back starting yesterday afternoon. 


On Saturday, I threw a surprise party for Scott's 30th birthday.  Since his birthday isn't until the 25th, he was completely caught off guard!  I threw the party at the house and as a result, unfortunately, had to keep it smaller then I would have liked.  But we had a great time!  Pictures to follow...

I have my monthly appointment tomorrow afternoon and a nurse's appointment right before to discuss our family medical histories.  Then we have our first trimester screening next Tuesday, which means another ultrasound picture to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment