Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9 Weeks and Ohio Visit

I know it's been awhile since my last post.  I promise I'll start posting more regularly from now on.  On Labor Day weekend, we went to visit Scott's parents and his brother and sister-in-law, Dan and Nicole.  They just had a beautiful baby boy, named Grayson, almost 7 weeks ago. Here's the cutie:


I swear he's going to be a runner one day...he's always moving!  It was so nice to see everyone...can't wait to head back out for Thanksgiving!

Since we would be out there, we decided it would be the perfect time to tell Scott's family about Grayson's soon-to-be cousin.  We bought Grayson this as a gift to break the news:




And, finally, here's my 9 week picture (well, 9 weeks 2 days), albeit a week late...definitely getting (and feeling) bigger:

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous darling! Enjoy all the pains and joys with pregnancy. One day you will look back and laugh at it all.

    ReplyDelete