Monday, August 30, 2010

8 Weeks!!

I hit the 8 week mark today, so I thought it was about time to start posting weekly belly pics.  There's not much right now, although you might think there is.  I am unbelievably bloated, which is quite uncomfortable.  But from what I hear and read, the bloat will go away in the next few weeks and then my belly will start to grow.  

Other then the bloat, I am getting a lot of other symptoms this week....the exhaustion is almost incapacitating at times.  Yesterday, I had all these plans to get my long list of errands done.  I woke up early, went for an eyebrow wax, got my nails done, took some family pictures for a friend of mine and then came home to check in on Scott and his brother, who were doing some electrical work at the house.  Within 5 minutes, I was passed out on the couch...for the next 3-4 hours!!  I was groggy the rest of the day, until about 9:30pm when I got a second wind.  And then, of course, I kept waking up throughout the night, either to use the bathroom or with a nausea spell.

Next topic to keep a lookout for....road rage...but for now, I leave you with my first belly pics...



No comments:

Post a Comment