Wednesday, November 24, 2010

As Promised

The new pics of our baby boy...






And the new belly picture, taken at 20 weeks and 1 day...


How Far along: 20 Weeks 2 Days

Weight gain: 18 pounds total.  I nearly fainted when the nurse told me the new total.

Maternity Clothes?:  Almost exclusively.  I still have a pair or two of pre-preg pants I can pull off with the BeBand and a few shirts that are long enough to continue wearing.

Stretch Marks?: Nope.  Still slathering myself with Palmer's lotion every morning. 

Sleep?: Depends on the day...but not too bad the last couple weeks.

Best Moment this week?: Finding out we have a little boy on the way!

Movement?: O yeah....but when I happen to eat a bit more sugar then usually, he goes nuts!

Food Craving?: Nothing in particular.  I am really trying to focus on only eating when I'm actually hungry and being a little more lax on all the foods/amounts of foods I'm supposed to be getting every day.  I found that I was never actually letting myself get hungry.

Gender?: Boy!

Labor Signs: Nope

What I miss?:  Lunch meat!

What I'm looking forward to?: Spending the Thanksgiving holiday in Ohio with the in-laws and getting some things for Baby B on Black Friday!
 
Emotions: Pretty normal in my opinion, although Scott might have a differing opinion.



3 comments: