Wednesday, November 3, 2010

17 Weeks!

Well, I made it to 17 weeks this past Monday...here's the pic from Monday and current stats...enjoy!!



How Far along: 17 Weeks 2 Days

Weight gain: 9 lbs as of my appointment a couple weeks ago.  I no longer weigh myself at home, so we'll see what the new number is in a couple weeks.

Maternity Clothes?:  I still only have two pairs of maternity pants that I can wear to work and one pre-pregnancy pair that I can wear with the BeBand.  However, I ordered a couple more pairs from Old Navy which should be arriving soon, so hopefully those will fit.  As far as shirts, I still do a mixture, but for the most part a tank and cardigan still work.  Although, most of my pre-pregnancy shirts are too short on me now and just don't look right.

Stretch Marks?: Nope.  Still slathering myself with Palmer's lotion every morning. 

Sleep?: Doing pretty well...might wake up once or twice during the night, but definitely better than before.

Best Moment this week?: Being lazy with Scott all day Sunday...even if it was just because he was deathly ill.  We don't often get those days anymore when we can just lay around together all day.

Movement?: Yes!  Starting last week, I feel this subtle popping feeling in my lower abdomen.  I've only felt it about 4-5 days total since the beginning of last week and it only happens a few times before it stops, but it's awesome!

Food Craving?: Nothing in particular still.  My Bradley Method class had a nutritionist come and speak with us last night, so I need to sit down and really try and get in all the recommended foods per day.  One big one I have trouble with is the protein, since I don't eat a whole lot of meat, and the two eggs per day.  Looks like the shopping list is going to change for next week!

Gender?: We'll find out on November 19th at the Anatomy Scan!!

Labor Signs: Way too early for that!

What I miss?: All I wanted on Friday night was a beer!
 
What I'm looking forward to?: We've decided to go to the Bahamas for a long weekend around my birthday!

Emotions: My biggest issue lately is stress...otherwise, I think I've been pretty normal this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment