Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby B is a....

BOY!!!

We had our anatomy scan last Friday and the ultrasound tech was positive Baby B is a boy.  I was shocked!  Of course, I am thrilled, but my instincts were telling me we had a little girl in there. 

I have to go back in two weeks for another scan, so I will probably make them double check then...but only because I naturally question everything!  The baby had his hand in front of his mouth the entire time and was sitting butt down, so they want me to come back so they can check those last couple of things.

In other news...today, Baby B is HALF BAKED!


 Here is my picture from last week.  I know it's a week late, but I promise I'll post today's picture tomorrow night...



I definitely had a growth spurt and started to pop last week, although my boobs are still taking the lead!  

It's been a busy week and we leave on Wednesday for the in-laws for the holiday.  So I'll be sure to post the new belly pic and the new pics of Baby B tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment