Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Weeks


How Far along: 30 Weeks 1 Day (picture taken at 30 weeks)

Weight gain: We'll see on Friday what the new number is.

Maternity Clothes?: Almost exclusively.

Stretch Marks?: Still nothing!

Sleep?: Can't complain.  I've started getting up, usually, about once a night to use the bathroom, but otherwise sleep through the night.

Best Moment this week?: Chair rail is officially caulked and painted, room has been cleaned, and the furniture has been put in its rightful place!  Now just to decorate. 

Movement?: Getting more and more active with every passing day and I LOVE it!!  Several times a day I look down to see my belly looking very lopsided...guess that means he's having fun rolling around in there!

Food Craving?: Nothing in particular. 

Gender?: Boy!

Labor Signs: I'm happy to wait at least 6 more weeks for that!

What I miss?:  MY HUSBAND!!  Scott left about 3am this morning for his business trip in Miami. or the rest of the week.  So excited for him!  But definitely had no idea I would miss him this much.  Part of it is probably that the weather caused me to work from home today, which made the time crawl.  I'm really hoping the weather holds off so I can go into the office tomorrow to pass the time.

I am also starting to look a bit puffy in the face I think...BOO!!

What I'm looking forward to?: Friday night when Scott gets back.

Emotions: I felt a bit irritable over the weekend, but it passed. 

1 comment:

  1. your blog makes me want to be preggers too :) however a few more years before that happens for sure hehe

    ReplyDelete