Wednesday, February 16, 2011

32 Weeks

(Pictures taken at 32 Weeks, 1 Day)

Something a little different this time...Scott decided to get a little picture happy while I was packing out breakfasts/lunches for the day.  And thank you to my wonderful husband who let me leave the house looking like a pregnant Freddy Kruger that day!  
How Far along: 32 Weeks 2 Day

Weight gain: About 38 lbs.  I went to the doctor tonight and have gained 4 pounds in 2 weeks!  Ugh! I'm hoping it's because my appointment was after work today, when usually it's first thing in the morning

Maternity Clothes?: O yes.

Stretch Marks?: Nope.

Sleep?: Very good this week...I generally have been passing out mid-sentence once I get into bed and sleep until the alarm goes off, so I can't complain!

Best Moment this week?: Listening to/watching Scott read bedtime stories to Baby B (or, rather, to my belly). 

Movement?: All the time...he gave a huge kick to the doctor when she put the doppler down on my belly.  I swear, he knows when that thing is coming.  He kicks it every time.

Food Craving?: Chocolate!

Gender?: Boy!

Labor Signs: No thank you!

What I miss?:  Wearing my wedding/engagement rings.  I could probably still wear them, but occasionally my fingers will swell just enough that it's really difficult to get them off at night, so i haven't worn them in a few days.  I may go pick up a super cheap fake set...I have a really hard time being without my rings.

What I'm looking forward to?: The basement getting finished!  They started construction yesterday and already have almost the whole basement framed out.  Then it's on to electrical and plumbing!

Emotions: Not bad...although I have been told that I interrogate everyone...I need to ask a million questions about everything.  Strange...

Other Happenings:  Lots of updates this week...

First, we received a few baby items last week!  Scott's Mom and Dad bought us a beautiful glider for the nursery.  It matches perfectly with the furniture we got.  Can't wait to rock the baby to sleep in it!

We also received our Pack N' Play!  Thank you Gary, Shelli, Kai and Kori!!  Scott was adamant that we set it up in the living room so that he can look at it every day...LOL! Adorable!  Here are some pictures:







We went to DC this past weekend for what looks like is our last weekend away before Baby B arrives.  Unfortunately, we were only down there for one night, but we got to visit with my good friend and college roommate, as well as go to the new Henry Rollins spoken word show.  

I love DC....definitely one of my favorite places to be.  And I love walking the city.  Unfortunately, after about 4-5 miles of walking on Saturday, I could barely walk anymore.  Looks like my newly distributed weight causes me to walk more on the outsides of my feet, which led to my pulling a ligament in my right foot.  It's taken a bit longer to heal then I thought, but it's getting there!  

Here are some pics from the weekend...we never seem to get any pictures together!







This weekend's project is to buy the curtains for the nursery and start ordering the wall decor/decorations!  Updates and pics to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post as always! We are so glad you love the Pack and Play, it is one of the greatest baby things we had for our little ones. I simply adore that glider. You will be so comfy rocking in it with your boppy and Baby B to sleep. Keep a blanket nearby to cover you both as you might end up sleeping in that glider more than you realize. XO

    ReplyDelete