Tuesday, February 1, 2011

3d Ultrasound!!

On Sunday, we went to have a 3d/4d ultrasound done.  The general consensus was that we weren't sure it was worth it.  I'm sure most of you know it's not something that's covered by insurance, but we really wanted to see the baby again (preferably before Scott left for his trip) and we weren't sure whether we would be getting another ultrasound at the doctor.

The baby wasn't exactly cooperative, but we did get a few good shots.  I was shocked to see that he was breached right now...I was convinced for weeks that he was already in position.  Funniest part was that he was basically folded in half...with his legs hyperextended in front of him and his feet in his face!  

I, honestly, think most of my complaints are with the technician we had.  She didn't seem to even try for different angles and continuously kept shaking my belly to get him to move, even after I told her he will only move when I am very still.  But it was  good experience nonetheless!  And she did try for nearly an hour, even though we only paid for the 10 minute session!

We definitely think he looks like Scott!  At the very least, he has Scott's nose!
 
So without further adieu...



It's confirmed...it's a boy!!



 He has hair (very unlike me, who was bald until I was two)!













No comments:

Post a Comment