Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

I can't believe the holidays are already over.  It was like a whirlwind and now I miss it!!  

We were lucky to have Dan, Nicole and our new nephew, Grayson, staying with us for Christmas this year.  We spent Christmas Eve with Scott's family for the annual holiday celebration and then spent Christmas Day with my family, which ended with us watching hours of old home movies.  it was awesome!  

Unfortunately, with the impending blizzard headed our way and Grayson coming down with croup, Nicole and Dan left earlier then planned, but it was great to spend some extra time with them anyway!  Next time we see them, we'll have another little boy to throw into the mix!

At Rockefeller Center the week before Christmas

Scott getting some practice



"Do you really need to flash that thing in my face?!"

Grayson opening his Christmas gift



I think he liked the wrapping paper more!



And now a couple of pics from the Bouchard Christmas Eve celebration (sorry I don't have many!):
Gift time!!




Four generations of Bouchards
 Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from Christmas Day  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment